This website and its all pages including, but not limited to “Community”, “Jobs”, and “Classifieds” sections are provided “AS IS” without any representations or warranties. It is solely your own responsibility to check and find out more information about any part of this website, including but not limited to postings, adds, job offerings, safety and users. Your access and use this website are at your own risk.
STATStaff.org, LCC makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website, and STATStaff.org, LLC is not liable for any harm resulting from using of this website, including, but not limited to posting, selling, buying, and user content.
This website is provided “AS AVAILABLE” and STATStaff.org, LLC does not warrant that this website will be available all the time, or available at all, and the information on this website is accurate, true, or complete.
STATStaff.org, LLC and its owners, managers, employees, and volunteers will not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential losses or damages, or any loss, including but not limited to medical, business, revenue, profit, income, data, information, reputation, relationship, contract, goods, equipment, job, or goodwill.
1. Do not pay online or transfer money to buy goods at this website if you do not know about user/company or trust, meet in person.
2. Meet in safe places, if possible take somebody with you and/or aware somebody about meeting.
3. Usually all sales are final, so check, compare, and review goods before paying.
4. Do not accept friendship if you do not know or trust person/company/groups.
5. Do not accept cashier checks, personal checks, or money orders, if you do not know about person/company or trust.
6. Thoroughly check and review job offerings from company or person.
7. Do not do any background and credit checks, and pre-employment lab tests until you meet employer/person.
8. Never give out bank, family, and social security information via phone, this website, or e-mail.
9. Do not ship medical equipment or goods until get paid.
10. Do not go to work in person's home as a private duty employee without knowing the person/family, review first.
11. Do not hire personal private duty employee without knowing background information.
12. Always check reviews first for anything.
If there are any questions regarding this Disclaimer you may contact us:
9860 Mackenzie Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
Last Updated on 2015-05-05